what is vizZle?
VizZle is an all-in-one digital resource center for special educators.
Played on any device or computer from any location, VizZle’s multipurpose software allows educators to:
- Search a peer-reviewed library of almost 10,000 interactive, visual PreK-12 lessons on any subject using Common Core/standards keywords
- Modify any lesson they find to individualize for each child in a few clicks
- Create a lesson of their own on any Common Core/Standard with fun, visual reinforcers
- Build playlists of lessons for deeper practice of any standard
- Collect automated data through reporting tools that allow for simple data-driven instruction
- Access behavioral and social supports such as visual stories, schedules, timers and token boards
- Attain personalized professional development catered to your school system
Common Core and standards-based content can be individualized to meet the needs of special learners. Broad deployment maximizes VizZle’s impact enabling collaboration, consistency and comparative data across the school district. To learn more, explore the 4 main areas of the program itself: